We are building a New PineView Website - Look For The Official Launch
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TO FIND OUT WHEN
Come Join Us
So we learn the Word, then apply the Word and worship the Word, which is Jesus Christ.
Make time for at least two of these services in your life, we need more of Jesus not less in this late hour.
P.S. - Remember our Prayer services as well. Tue@7pm, Wed@6am, Thur@11am.
Our time is so precious, it’s ready all that we possess and we should honor God in our time and in everything that we do. Here at PineView Church we want to do our part in this, so we are focusing our gatherings to reflect this.
*Wednesday @ 7:00pm our focus is the Word of God. It’s here that we will study the Word and learn what God is saying to us from the Bible.
*Sunday @ 10:00am our focus is on how we can Live In Faith Everyday, L.I.F.E. Classes. This is where we focus on applying the Word to our everyday lives so we can be overcomers in Christ.
*Sunday @ 11:00am our focus is to gather and Worship God in Spirit and in Truth. This is where we draw strength from God and our community in order to fight the good fight, complete our course and keep the Faith.
A Multi-Cultural, Multi-Ethnic, Multi-Generational Church
PineView is a come-as-you-are place where you can meet new people, laugh, sing, pray, and be inspired. - with a diverse congregation from several different cultures. For every person who comes through our doors, our prayer is that we meet you where you are—no rules, no judgments—and let the Lord use us as a source of transformation in your life and the lives of your loved ones.
We are building our NEW WEBSITE as we speak!
Pineview church will be participating in the 501c opportunity that the Detroit Tigers offer. CLICK FOR INFORMATION
We are streaming our Sunday Morning Worship through Ustream - there may be commercials, not by our choice - but enjoy anyway. If you need access contact Doug here.
1. People matter to God and to us.
2. The Gospel message transforms people’s lives.
3. The goal of our ministry is to transform people into fully devoted followers of Christ.
4. Ministry and evangelism must be carried out in a relevant way.
5. People must be treated gently and respectfully
6. People need to be connected to a caring community
7. Every Christian has a God-given ministry
8. Everything we do for Christ must be done with excellence
9. Our church must have an evangelistic impact on our community
10. To accomplish our mission we must be willing to step out in visionary faith and take risks for God
Please consider an online Donation - Thanks!